All material contained on this Rotary website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws
Access to and use of this website is provided by Rotary subject to the following terms and conditions.
- As at the date of your first use of the site your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Rotary reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party and to use it only for lawful purposes.
- This site and the names, images, information, logos, pictures regarding or relating to Rotary or any event are provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. Rotary will in no event be liable for any damages including indirect or consequential damages or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of this or the associated sites whether in contract or in negligence.
- Rotary does not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site or its associated site will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the servers that make it available are free of viruses of bugs or represents the full accuracy, functionality and the liability of the materials. All electronic communication to or from this site will be scanned for viruses and the scanning software that we use will be kept as up to date as is reasonably practicable.
- The Rotary name and logo and any of the event organiser's logos, names and images identifying the organisations or associated third parties are proprietary marks and may not be used by third parties without consent. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions or on our website may be construed as conferring any right or licence for use.
- Copyright Restrictions: Documents on this site may be copied for personal non-commercial use on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied where appropriate, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. Some documents and photographs have however been published on this site with permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on the documents and permission to copy them must be requested. (The sources are indicated where appropriate.) Commercial use or publication of any or all of the items displayed on the website are strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from Rotary.
- The existence of a link to or from the website of any other organisation does not imply that Rotary endorses the views or activities of that organisation. Rotary takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
- Any public area of the site to which you post or transmit material or communications including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as non-confidential and non- proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full the use of this site must be immediately terminated.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this site.